WEWORTH is a professional office furniture supplier in China. Since its establishment, the company has been at the forefront of the office furniture industry and has continued to grow. With the development of the global furniture industry in the past ten years, we have accumulated a wealth of experience in the office furniture industry. We can meet the different project design requirements of our customers and provide them with different kinds and styles of furniture.
The sitting position is the natural posture of the human body. It can avoid muscle fatigue, and reduce the body's energy consumption, but also help the operator to adopt a more stable posture to perform a variety of fine and fine motor tasks. But long-term poor sitting posture will also have many adverse effects on human health, such as lumbar muscle strain, spinal lesions, and poor blood circulation. Therefore, a good seat design must take into account the static and dynamic dimensions of the human body, in different sitting postures to provide good support and guidance for users.
1. Adjustable headrest: Multifunctional headrests have different adjustments. The headrest and support bar can be adjusted up and down. The variable rotation of the headrest gives people the opportunity to find the right position for the head.
2. S-shaped backrest: The backrest is ergonomically designed in S-shape, which fits people's body very well. It can help people protect their waist and spine and make them feel comfortable.
3. Adjustable armrest: Humanized design, multi-functional adjustment. Provide good support for people's arms and help them release the pressure on their arms.
4. Adjustable lumbar support: People can adjust the height of the lumbar support to suit themselves.
5. Sliding seat: Want to change your sitting position? Just press the button and slide it!
6. Lift and rotate: Lift and rotate 360 degrees help relax people.
7. Tilt back lock: Want to rest? No problem! Tilt and lock your favorite sitting position.
Whether you’d like to get more info on what, why, and how we do what we do, need help with what you’re creating, would like to partner up, or just say hi! --- we’d love to hear from you.
Tel.: +86 571 8298 0770
Mob.: +86 135 8875 8997
Tel.: +86 571 8298 0770
Mob.: +86 180 6792 9512
WhatsApp: +86 18067929512
What kind of people need Ergonomic Chair?
1, working at a desk for a long time, working overtime for a long time.
2, sitting posture problems, lumbar spine has been squeezed.
3, suffering from lumbar disc herniation and other lumbar spine diseases.
4, the pursuit of more comfortable and healthier seating experience.
What does an ergonomic chair do?
1, to reduce the pressure on all parts of the body, to protect the lumbar spine, cervical spine and spine.
2, alleviate the symptoms of lumbar spine disease such as lumbar disc protrusion.
3, uncomfortable and tired of sitting for a long time.
Ergonomic chair has better lumbar support
The main feature of the ergonomic chair is a good lumbar support design, which can be reflected in the solid height adjustable lumbar support device and mesh design with lumbar support. This lumbar support design can prevent the lumbar overhang to withstand excessive force, thus effectively protecting the lumbar region.
Ergonomic chairs have better head support
Most of the ergonomic chairs on the market today are equipped with a headrest, so that when we rest in the chair, we can have good support for the head and cervical spine, thereby reducing the probability of cervical spondylosis.
Ergonomic chairs can be adapted to individual needs adjustment system
Because everyone's height, weight, and sitting posture have individual differences, to meet individual needs, most ergonomic chairs have manual or automatic adjustment functions, including height, armrests, lumbar support, headrest, etc.
Ergonomic chairs, experience more comfortable
The general material and design of ergonomic chairs are much sturdier than ordinary chairs. The cushion is made of highly elastic mesh or sponge, which is very soft and supportive. This time we do it comfortably and do not easily feel fatigued.
What is the principle of the ergonomic chair
After the human body sits down, as the pelvis rotates backward, the sacral part changes from S-shaped to bow-shaped, which will cause the intervertebral discs of the spine to be squeezed and rubbed, forcing it to exert thrust on the intervertebral discs. Ligaments, cause lumbar discomfort, and long-term accumulation may cause lumbar disc herniation.