A staff chair is a type of office chair that is designed specifically for use in a workplace or office setting. It is often used by employees who spend long hours seated at their desks, and as such, it is designed to be comfortable, supportive, and adjustable.
1. Adjustable height: Most staff chairs have a pneumatic cylinder that allows the user to easily adjust the height of the chair to match their desk or workstation.
2. Lumbar support: Many staff chairs have built-in lumbar support to help reduce strain on the lower back and promote proper posture.
3. Armrests: Some staff chairs have adjustable armrests, which can help reduce strain on the shoulders and wrists and improve comfort while seated.
4. Swivel base: Most staff chairs have a swivel base, which allows the user to easily rotate and move around while seated.
5. Casters: Many staff chairs have casters, which allow the chair to be easily moved around the office.
Staff chairs are used in a wide range of workplace settings, including offices, call centers, and other types of corporate environments. They are an essential piece of furniture for any employee who spends a significant amount of time seated at their desk.